DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
$18 - $19 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.