Hotel Topeka at City Center
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.