Hotel Topeka at City Center
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.