St. Clair Inn
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About St. Clair Inn
Built on stories from the past – like the one about Jimmy Hoffa and the North Tower or the one about the treasure chest at the bottom of the river just off the boardwalk – the St. Clair Inn is more than what you see. Our curious visitors can go back in time to a speakeasy, celebrate a milestone with friends and family, or relax in the land of blue water. Every stay’s a story…create yours today.