Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and free parking. WiFi's on us.