Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.