Adelphi Hotel Partners
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for responding to guest calls and work orders
- They need to have a broad understanding of basic electrical, mechanical, HVAV, plumbing, painting, wall coverings, carpentry, and electronic repair and maintenance
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
$20 - $22 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.