Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
About Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Situated directly off Pomona Freeway Route 60, this hotel in Rosemead, California offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and guests can enjoy a DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Rosemead include a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, an iron with ironing facilities, a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, and coffee-making facilities.