Delta Hotels by Marriott - Detroit Metro Airport Romulus, MI
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
About Delta Hotels by Marriott - Detroit Metro Airport Romulus, MI
Delta Hotels by Marriott creates a seamless travel experience in more than 90 locations across North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Central America, and the Caribbean. Delta Hotels focuses on the details that truly matter, delivering a streamlined and flawless stay for its guests every time.