Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
$18 - $26 hourly
About Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Stunning views, well-appointed rooms, and a host of bespoke experiences are waiting for you at Woodcliff Hotel & Spa, a Rochester landmark with a history as rich as its future. Here, guests can indulge in an all-inclusive getaway, featuring our award-winning Horizons Modern Kitchen + Wine Bar, the Spa at Woodcliff, The Links at Woodcliff USGA-rated 9-hole golf course, and over 70-acres of hiking trails in our backyard. Recently named the top event venue in Rochester, Woodcliff offers over 14,000 square-feet of event space, including our detached Event Center, for extraordinary weddings and unforgettable corporate events.
Of course, Woodcliff is a beautiful property, but without our associates, that's all it would be. It's our associates that have made us an industry-leading hotel, year after year, over three decades. If you share our passion for hospitality that shatters standards, we'd love to hear from you.