Homewood Suites Raleigh
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
About Homewood Suites Raleigh
Off I-440, we're steps from Crabtree Valley Mall and three miles from the North Carolina Museum of Art. Meredith College and NC State University can be reached in 10 minutes, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is only 10 miles from our door.