Homewood Suites Raleigh
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
About Homewood Suites Raleigh
Off I-440, we're steps from Crabtree Valley Mall and three miles from the North Carolina Museum of Art. Meredith College and NC State University can be reached in 10 minutes, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is only 10 miles from our door.