La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
$16 - $19 hourly
About La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
Our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotel is located in Phoenix, AZ and is managed by Five Rivers Management based in Utah.