DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
About DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk
Our hotel is off I-95, less than 10 minutes from central Norwalk and attractions like the Maritime Aquarium. We provide free shuttle service to area destinations within six miles — including the Darien train station, for easy access to New York.