Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
$14 - $18 hourly
About Mithani Group
We welcome all ethnicities in our family where we have a great time working and serving our guests in an amazing and comfortable environment. We demand that we have fun and be the best in the hotel industry at the same time.
701 Yorkmont rd
Charlotte NC 28217