Bayside Inn Key Largo
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Respond to emergencies that occur outside of regular working hours
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
About Bayside Inn Key Largo
Create memories to last a lifetime at Bayside Inn Key Largo, where you’ll find the best sunsets, a private beach, and pool, convenient access to fishing, diving, restaurants, and all the unique experiences that the Florida Keys has to offer. Ideal for adventurers, romantic retreaters, family fun-seekers, and pet parents alike, Bayside Inn Key Largo is your best choice for affordable comfort in an easygoing atmosphere - just one hour from Miami.