Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
$15 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.