DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
About DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg
Your stay starts with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on arrival – the friendly service and thoughtful touches continue from there. Our stylish guest rooms and suites include all the comfort and amenities you need. Enjoy our restaurants and bars, modern wellness facilities, and event space with handy planning resources.