Springhill Suites Exton
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
About Springhill Suites Exton
Discover the perfect blend of comfort and style at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia West Chester/Exton. Our new hotel welcomes you with helpful amenities including complimentary breakfast, shuttle service within five miles and an on-site bar. We're also close to companies like West Pharmaceuticals, DSM, Bentley and AXA XL. Guests visiting Exton for local sports events can enjoy easy access to United Sports Training Center, Ice Line and Power Play Rinks. Our hotel is the ideal base for out-of-town wedding guests, and we work with many West Chester-area wedding venues including French Creek Country Club, Meredith Manor, Brandywine Manor House, The Washington at Historic Yellow Springs and Springton Manor.