We're looking for a Hotel Maintenance Engineer to join our new team at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Bedford. You will have the opportunity to join an amazing team and a newly constructed hotel!
Job responsibilities include: repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following Company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, safety, and security.
Other key duties include:
- Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures, and other items in the hotel
- Perform duties of the company’s Preventative Maintenance Program
- Report major repair needs to the General Manager
- Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed, such as collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, assisting with laundry or housekeeping as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill, & Physical Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related general repair experience
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked
- Must have a basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 140 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull, and twist the majority of the day
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Obtain any locally required certification as needed
$13 - $15 hourly
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.