La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
$22 - $24 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.