La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Assist other technicians and engineers with a variety of maintenance tasks in a collaborative manner
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
$22 - $24 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.