We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Put all laundry in a washing machine and follow the manufacturer's directions for adding the cleaning chemicals
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Monitor all laundry equipment and notify the facilities manager of any maintenance requirements
- Inspect all linens to identify stains and remove stains with appropriate cleaning products and techniques
- Experience with a variety of commercial cleaning products and techniques
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
14.50 - 17.00 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Come and enjoy the fun crew at Comfort Inn!