We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Check that all cleaning supplies are stocked and notify the general manager if any are running low
- Sort all linens to identify stains and treat stains with proper cleaning products and methods
- Remove garments and lines after each wash cycle and dry according to specific manufacturer instructions
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed
- Monitor all laundry equipment and notify the facilities manager of any maintenance requirements
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Good understanding of commercial cleaning techniques and products
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- We require the ability to consistently lift 20 or more pounds
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.