Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Load all laundry into the washer and add specified cleaning agents according to directions
- Remove garments and lines after each wash cycle and dry according to specific manufacturer instructions
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the general manager
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Inspect laundry equipment visually and report any maintenance issues to the building management
- We require the ability to consistently lift 20 or more pounds
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar position
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.