The Faust Hotel
We’re searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking laundry attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. Our laundry attendants perform a variety of tasks such as washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens and should be comfortable talking with guests and making them feel at ease. Ideally, you have experience with industrial washing products and the capacity to lift 20 pounds or more regularly. If you’re friendly, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply now!
- Verify that all laundry equipment is in good working order and alert the facilities manager of any repair needs
- Sort all linens to identify stains and treat stains with proper cleaning products and methods
- Dry clothing and linens after each wash cycle according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1 or more year as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or a similar role is strongly desired
- Good understanding of commercial cleaning techniques and products
13 - 15 hourly
About The Faust Hotel
Located in historic downtown New Braunfels, the Hotel offers everything you could need for your next vacation, weekend getaway, or group functions. With a hotel, events center, brew pub, full bar, and restaurant, you will need to go no further than your very own hotel to experience New Braunfels best. The Faust is within walking distance of Schlitterbahn Water Park, the Comal River, and the New Braunfels Civic Center, and is centrally located between San Antonio and Austin. The Faust is also next to specialty stores, antique shops and boutiques, and only minutes away from Gruene, TX, making it an ideal vacation getaway, all year round.