Crowne Plaza Knoxville
We're seeking a friendly and reliable laundry attendant to make sure our hotel guests are satisfied during their stay. We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who enjoys interacting with guests and making them feel at ease. Responsibilities include washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens. You should ideally have experience with industrial washing products as well as the ability to lift 20 pounds or more on a consistent basis. Apply now if you're a team player looking for a great opportunity in hospitality!
- Load all laundry into the washer and add specified cleaning agents according to directions
- Dry clothing and linens after each wash cycle according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Monitor all laundry equipment and notify the facilities manager of any maintenance requirements
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Check that all cleaning supplies are stocked and notify the general manager if any are running low
- Good understanding of commercial cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1 or more year as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or a similar role is strongly desired
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- This position requires the ability to lift 20 or more pounds regularly
15.00 - 15.50 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.