We’re searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking laundry attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. Our laundry attendants perform a variety of tasks such as washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens and should be comfortable talking with guests and making them feel at ease. Ideally, you have experience with industrial washing products and the capacity to lift 20 pounds or more regularly. If you’re friendly, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply now!
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find
- Put all laundry in a washing machine and follow the manufacturer's directions for adding the cleaning chemicals
- Verify that all laundry equipment is in good working order and alert the facilities manager of any repair needs
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Good understanding of commercial cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar position
$16 - $18 hourly
About AWOL KPT
AWOL KPT is nestled in the village among centuries-old pine, elm, balsam fir, birch trees, and wild Maine blueberry bushes. The native landscape provides a respite from the activity of Kennebunkport’s Dock Square, just a few minutes' walk away. Whether you want to enjoy the serenity of your private space or gather with new friends, the choice is yours.