We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Assist Maintenance when need
- Assist all staff at maintaining cleanliness of the exterior and interior of the hotel
- Assist Housekeeping staff with replenishing supplies
- Assist Front Desk and Guest Service Staff when needed
- Shampoo carpets and floors as needed
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
$9.50 - $10 hourly
About Hilton -Bastrop
Hilton Inn and Suites located in Bastrop, TX looking for some friendly, smiling faces to serve our guests!