Best Western Crater Lake Highway
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and linens
- Anticipate, listen intently, and respond quickly to visitors' requirements to provide the best quality of service
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
About Best Western Crater Lake Highway
At the junction of Routes 62 and 140, this laid-back Best Western Crater Lake Highway White City/Medford hotel is just three miles from the TouVelle State Recreation Site and six miles from the Crater Rock Museum.