SkyHost Property Management
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- 1 year experience as a houseperson or housekeeper strongly desired
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
10.50 - 13.50 hourly
About SkyHost Property Management
SkyHost Property Management is a fast-growing hospitality company that is looking for talented individuals to help fuel our future growth.