Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$11 - $13 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.