Hyatt Place Sharonville Convention Center
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1 year experience as a houseperson or housekeeper strongly desired
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
$11 - $13 hourly
About Hyatt Place Sharonville Convention Center
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.