Retreat Hotels and Resorts
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. This hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in the summer of 2022. This job offers an interesting opportunity to be a part of this brand-new hotel’s pre-opening process!
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies
- Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers
- Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$13 - $15 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.