Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, hallways, furnishings, flooring, lobby, and other work areas
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a houseperson or housekeeper strongly desired
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.