Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
About Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown!
Nestled between the River Market and the Central Business District of Kansas City right down the street from the KC Street Car.
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown is a short 2-minute drive from the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC) and a 20-minute drive from the Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown offers a very unique stay experience. The newly renovated rooms have amazing comfort, cleanliness, and service with a taste of luxury to all travelers visiting the city. Guests can expect Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel. Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center.