Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a houseperson or housekeeper strongly desired
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
$12 - $14
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.