DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Restock linen supply on each floor by transporting clean linen to the housekeeping storage facilities
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About DoubleTree by Hilton Chico
Located in downtown Chico, we are an award-winning upper-upscale Hilton branded hotel, operating the Sycamore Tap & Table. We embrace our demanding guests and strive to exceed their expectations with every visit. Please apply with confidence, we are willing to train, as long as you are willing to learn.