Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
17 - 22 hourly
About Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Boasting Montana State University as its neighbor, Comfort Inn Bozeman is located in the fourth-largest city in Montana. Whether you're seeking adventure or looking for family-friendly activities, Bozeman offers an array of events and attractions to keep you entertained.
As a member of the Choice Hotels International family, our newly-renovated hotel is committed to providing exceptional guest experiences through our clean and diverse guest rooms and outstanding reputation. At Comfort Inn Bozeman, we value our community and recognize that our hotel's success is due to the support and relationships we have built within the community.
Operated by Structure Hospitality, a Salt Lake City Metro Area-based hotel management company that prioritizes people and culture, our hotel is driven by a passion for exceptional service and guest satisfaction.