Do you have previous experience in the hospitality industry and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to our guests? You could be just what we're looking for in our next houseperson. Our hotel is extremely busy, and we need a detail-oriented individual who is willing to perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also support housekeeping by delivering items requested by guests such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, and bedding to guest rooms, and completing any special projects assigned by housekeeping managers. You should have at least one year of experience as a housekeeper or houseperson. Please apply now if you have excellent people skills and are looking for a new challenge!
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Anticipate, listen intently, and respond quickly to visitors' requirements to provide the best quality of service
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
- Ability to work PM Shift/Overnight hours
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.