Cherry Valley Hotel
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by anticipating and responding quickly to visitors' requests
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Bring requested supplies, such as rollaway beds, cribs, and blankets, to guest rooms
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, hallways, furnishings, flooring, lobby, and other work areas
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
About Cherry Valley Hotel
Ohio's Premier Getaway Destination!
Nestled between small towns and scenic landscapes, Cherry Valley Hotel welcomes you and your entire group to our newly reimagined property.
While you’re here, enjoy the numerous accommodations we have to offer.