Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Assure a clean environment in the guest rooms, corridors, lobby, and other work areas
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Retrieve clean linens from housekeeping storage facilities and distribute them to each floor
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning of the shift and collect trash, soiled linen, and other items per management requests
- Provide the highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests’ needs
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Solid work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.