Crowne Plaza Knoxville
We're looking for a houseperson with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable experience at our hotel. We need a multi-talented individual who can perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. You will also make deliveries to guest rooms for guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and completing any special projects as directed by housekeeping managers. Our ideal candidate has one or more years of previous experience in a houseperson or housekeeping role, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Begin each shift by visiting assigned floors and collect trash, dirty linen, and other materials as instructed by management
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, hallways, furnishings, flooring, lobby, and other work areas
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Anticipate, listen intently, and respond quickly to visitors' requirements to provide the best quality of service
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have 1 or more years experience as a houseperson, housekeeper, or similar position in hospitality field
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.