We're searching for a houseperson with exceptional people skills who is enthusiastic and courteous to make sure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay. We require a multi-talented person capable of handling a wide range of duties. Responsibilities for this position include keeping hotel public areas clean such as hallways, meeting rooms, and lobbies. Additionally, you will help deliver guest-requested items such as amenities, rollaway beds, cribs, bedding, and performing any specially assigned tasks by housekeeping managers. Our ideal applicant has at least one year of housekeeping or houseperson experience, as well as a strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service. Please apply right away if this sounds like a great opportunity!
- Maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms and hallways, as well as the lobby and other workspaces
- Transport clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms and replenish linen supplies on each floor
- Check all allocated floors at the start of each shift and during the day to collect garbage, soiled linen, and other items as directed by management
- Deliver requested amenities such as rollaway beds, cribs, blankets, etc. to guest rooms
- Anticipate, listen intently, and respond quickly to visitors' requirements to provide the best quality of service
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification (GED)
- At least 1 year of experience as a houseperson or housekeeper preferred
$10 - $12 hourly
About DAYS INN
Days Inn in Floriday City looking for positive, outgoing staff members.
New management company at the property