DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
$15 - $16 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates an outstanding experience.