Country Inn & Suites Forest Lake
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor to join Country Inn & Suites Forest Lake in Forest Lake, MN. The primary role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to oversee all aspects of our guest’s room experience and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hospitality. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of leadership and an innate ability to motivate and encourage staff to perform to their best potential. As our Housekeeping Supervisor, you will also be expected to handle customer concerns in a professional and timely manner, as well as maintain cleanliness and safety throughout our entire hotel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and be part of a successful hotel chain.
- Supervise a team of housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are cleaned and maintained according to set standards.
- Coordinate and monitor the daily flow of housekeeping operations, and address guests’ complaints and inquiries according to set policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement cleaning schedules with the Housekeeping manager and ensure that all team members are following the protocols.
- Monitor performance and provide guidance and feedback to the housekeeping staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality service.
- Maintain stock levels of cleaning supplies and order additional items as needed.
- At least 18 years of age with the ability to legally work in the US
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Experience supervising staff and providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to manage workloads effectively and efficiently
- Working knowledge of health and safety protocols to ensure a secure work environment
$15 - $16 hourly
About Country Inn & Suites Forest Lake
We are a 58-room hotel, and we take pride in maintaining our facilities.