Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
The Housekeeping Supervisor will supervise the daily activities of the housekeeping staff, schedule and assign daily activities of the housekeeping staff, inspect equipment for safety and sanitary condition, inspect work during shifts for satisfactory completion, distribute linens as needed and maintain daily records of distribution, maintain inventory of materials and order as needed, monitor condition of furniture, fixtures, etc. and report need for replacement or repair to superior, mopping dusting, sweeping and washing and other housekeeping duties as required.
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- Previous housekeeping experience in a supervisor's role, hotel experience ideal.
About Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Chicago SW Burr Ridge. Stay with us during your next convention at McCormick Place Chicago! Bring your family and visit the nearby Brookfield Zoo, catch a race at Chicagoland Speedway, or explore The Forge Lemont, a brand new local destination only minutes away.