La Quinta Inns & Suites
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- A High school diploma or GED is required
$12 - $14 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the days tasks done.