Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
$14 - $16 hourly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.