DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta- Galleria
We are a great place to work!