Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Track rooms cleaned and document lost and found items, damage, and repairs needed
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Answer general questions from guests
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
$10.50 - $13.50 hourly
About Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC owns and operates multiple hotels- all adjacent to Discovery Park of America. Ownership is local and has been involved in the Union City and Martin communities for decades. Employees have benefits such as insurance, vacation time, Discovery Park of America family memberships, IRA (investment match), hotel discounts when traveling, and more. The company strives to promote from within and offers brand and other appropriate job training.